PIECES OF ME - PART 1

Image by SummerDreamz
Sitting in the lobby, watching beautiful stars; I sat awake whole night through. I had been thinking all kind of things that night, the smell of her body was swirling in my mind. I know she has gone away, but her presence gave me a sense of joy and happiness. All this time I never thought about our faults in the relationship. Looking to her photograph in the mobile, tears knocked my eyes and came rolling down and gently kissed my cheeks. How could she change so much? A cap on her head, blue colored top, a thin waist, it was like god has painted a beautiful painting.
On her birthday, I do not remember how I passed the night in long shadows, weeping in the bed. Every memory, every detail of her is like a nail driven into my heart. I still remember the breakup day; When she slapped me in front of my sister. On that day we discussed everything, I don't know was it proper to discuss everything on that day? Sitting on the vehicle in the midst of the road, she asked with the sweeping movement of the hand,"Why you lied to me?, What was your aim? What was your selfish motive of loving me?" I didn't answer. Some of her friend standing close to her asked me," Answer her A**#$." But instead of answering I walked off..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN HEARTS

DESTINY ( A two sided coin)

KARMA (The spiritual principal of cause)