SPILLED THOUGHTS OF 25th HOUR - PART 1

            
             You always held on to me in the bad times, long enough to hurt yourself. I know the pain I gave you, every time I made your heart ached you used to endure it for the sake of our relationship. Love is transient, it disappears with time. I still remember our first kiss we shared, and we promised the eternity, but I think it has a different sort of meaning in your dictionary. You didn't only walk off from that garden that day, but also from my life, it felt like I didn't even matter to you and I was perhaps a stranger again who used to stare you all day. I still remember the day you said yes, I was so happy that day, I couldn't have asked more from my life. You know the funny thing about the breakup; I'm not so spiritual, but I begged God to give me two years, let us be together for two years, let me live those two years and I won't ask for more. I think he heard me that day. I should have asked for eternity.
              I know I had put you in the position, you should not have been put in. I'm sorry I broke you into pieces and shattered you until you decide to leave. I never meant it. It still brings tears to my eyes every time I picture myself crying in the middle of a road on my knees, shouting your name, asking you to stop. I want to talk to you, about how I fell in love with you, about the things that happened after you walked off.
             The first time I saw you and I couldn't think straight anymore. It was not the love at first sight, but there was something which kept me staring at you whole lecture that day. In that moment of silence between us, I didn't know where I truly belonged. And the moment I saw your eyes, I fell in the love with your eyes. I still remember when you turned at me with a smile, I felt something, something I hadn't felt before. As days were passing by I was falling into you, and that was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced. Almost every day I wished you to come up and talk to me. You made me feel beautiful, something I had never felt before and it felt like heaven. You showed me I was worth loving when I was sick of never being good enough to be loved.
***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN HEARTS

DESTINY ( A two sided coin)

KARMA (The spiritual principal of cause)