PIECES OF ME - PART 3







It is exasperated thinking, where I belong. After all these years, how could I, throw it all away? I just care too much for a person, whom I considered being my soulmate. My heart is fighting an uncharted war with my mind for her. It is difficult for me to understand my emotions, my heart craves for every single piece of her, on the other side, every time I see a smile on her face it gives me a reason to stay away from her for a little while longer. I wish, one morning I wake up in a parallel universe, where my heart does not ache so much, where I can feel her breath against my skin, and fall in her eyes all over again. Every night I drown in tears of the agony that seems endless. Losing you forever has been more painful than a breakup. Just when I try to move on in life, something reminds me of you, and I'm in love with you all over again. Everyone expects me to move on, but how could I when everything I could think about, is her. I can't lie, I really miss you, your voice, your smile, I miss every fucking thing that used to make me fall for you each and every time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN HEARTS

DESTINY ( A two sided coin)

KARMA (The spiritual principal of cause)