TRAPPED IN NIGHTMARE


She said I want to go somewhere and never come back. I grabbed her hand and intertwined her fingers tightly. With tears coming rolling down her eyes, she said," I hope you find someone better, someday, who can make you feel happy rather than unhappy. Someone who can give you more,  someone who can give you butterflies in the stomach."
Wiping her tears away, I said,"I don't want to dive into someone new. I'm just exhausted by the idea of falling for someone new. I don't want to set myself free; From you; From the memories we shared. I started loving you from the moment I realized that you meant everything to me. In the population of 1.34 billion people, I came across my favorite one on the day I met you. I find a universe in you that I want to be the part of. With each passing day, I love you a little too more."
With very gentle and clear voice she said,"It hasn't been easy for me, I love you, but not enough to stay, not enough to fix everything. This is where I leave you. I will try not to love you.". Saying this she walked off.
"Please stay, I need you."
As she turned back, in the blink of an eye she got hit by a car. In matter of seconds I lost everything, as I reached to help her, I wokeup with tears in eyes, scared and afraid.
***

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN HEARTS

DESTINY ( A two sided coin)

KARMA (The spiritual principal of cause)