PIECES OF ME - PART 4


On my way home from College looking out the window, I tried to imagine how I wanted things to happen. Writing a fancy story of my own I was musing about the past and how my decisions affected my own story. I was thinking, what if we hadn't met yet? Its three years and I never notice how time flew and life propelled so rapidly. You are a habit my heart doesn't want to get rid of. I certainly miss you and I feel exhausted because I'm burdened with the thought of your lips on someone else, someone who isn't me. All I ever wanted was to be called "mine" by you. I still remember when you left me for my blunders, I was so frightened to socialize, I cried at the dinner table following night before my Mom gave me a little pep talk. She told me that she'd love me the same, even if I did 1000 such blunders. People say it is the inadequacy of something that truly teaches us its value. For this is how I came to know the pure worthiness of love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN HEARTS

DESTINY ( A two sided coin)

KARMA (The spiritual principal of cause)