Hi there, how are you? I hope you are happy. You might be thinking about why you are reading this? Well, I don't know why I'm writing this. Maybe because this is the only way I can let my emotions out.  I know maybe I'm wasting my time writing. Maybe my feelings are invalid to you. But, now that you have come this far, I hope you will complete reading this.
These days I'm at war with my heart picking up pieces of me and trying to stand firm on my knees. I'm living in fear of losing my life. Life is slipping through my hands like sand. My heart seeks for so much that is not here, and I don't really know where to go and find that so much. I have developed a forest of thoughts in my head and it feels like a burden. It's rightly said people shrink when they are not able to describe their loneliness. You know you are lost when you are surrounded by your friends and you still feel lonely with no way to cry out. Nothing sucks more than feeling all alone even when you are surrounded by the people. Maybe I feel too much, maybe I hold on to small things that destroy my relation. I want to share my emotions but I have lost the desire to. I don't know how to express my thoughts without hurting anyone. I'm not scared to lose people anymore, I'm scared of losing myself while trying to please everyone around me. They say there is beauty in getting lost but I have not found anything else except sorrow. They say just go on, and you will find a way out, but I'm walking on a path with no destination. As long as I'm walking on this path, I'm losing my hope of finding a place I'll like where I can stay at peace. I miss the time where everything felt okay. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN HEARTS

DESTINY ( A two sided coin)

KARMA (The spiritual principal of cause)