PIECES OF ME - PART 2




It was just like the worst nightmare, I woke up one morning and realized, I have lost my soul somewhere between self-esteem and faults. I struggled to hold my tears when she took steps away from me. I held her hand and tears came rolling down my cheeks and kissed my lips, the first words were please stay, I need you. My nights were sleepless, I don't know where it went, I don't remember losing it. I was caught between a flimsy heart and a sturdy mind. I had been away from her for weeks before my heart was longing to go back and relive those beautiful moments with her. Whatever it may be, I loved her like no one can, and I was still hoping for her to come back. But then, maybe I shouldn't have fooled myself like that. I tried to hate her, but missing her was much easier rather being mad at her. I know, it is different sort of place now, but three years ago it offered a sense of companionship to a lonely and sensitive boy. Three years ago I was searching for quotes about love. Today I’m writing quotes about heartbreak.


*** 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN HEARTS

DESTINY ( A two sided coin)

KARMA (The spiritual principal of cause)