UNFORGIVEN SINS



I’ve been thinking a lot about sins I committed in past and every mistake I did and the more I think the more I regret. And, I’ve spent so much time just trying to figure out where it all went wrong, where I lost it all. Sometimes we commit sins in the past, and those sins haunt us like the worst nightmare. You lose everything, your friends, sometimes your loved ones, and above all, you lose yourself. I know how it feels to be judged for your mistakes, and not for the person who you want to be. I know that feeling of being helpless, trying to justify yourself in those conservations, where people only show you your sins. I also committed sins in the past, it is almost two years and still, I'm paying every day for those mistakes. I lost everything. All I can do is sit in a corner and let tears knock my eyes, cry the hell out. It's okay to sob like a baby and let the emotions escape your soul. Not everyone who will come across the sins you committed will forgive you, But you will come across few souls, who will love you for the person you can be. I often find myself in the pieces, No matter how hard I try to make peace with the past, it always brings me down. I don't know how to get rid of the sins I committed in the past. And now I'm tired and dead to me. All I need is to be free from that sins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN HEARTS

DESTINY ( A two sided coin)

KARMA (The spiritual principal of cause)